Announcements and News
HEY! What the hell happened here? Where did the ANNOUNCEMENTS AND NEWS page go that had all of the cool new stuff?
030313 - Ok, things have changed here a little bit, but it's all better forward momentum. The egood old "Announcements and News" page is still around, it is located under the heading of "MAIN PAGE" .. it's up there at the top of the page ... see it up there? So now the announcements, new gadgets, release dates, and issues regarding lead times and orders are all located THERE! So go to that page and change your bookmarks and favorites markers to that page. You will also notice on that page that the right margin links are gone. Everything that was in the right margin (like on this page here) has been moved to the PRODUCTS PAGE. It is also located on the top of each page now as well. So the NEW MAIN PAGE and the PRODUCTS PAGE are both always accessible no matter where you are in the website. The sub-descriptions of each module are much longer on the PRODUCTS page than they were on the right margin too, so a better short description of each device is right next to it's name and a thumbnail pic of it.
REORGANIZING AROUND HERE:
I've reformatted things in an effort to create a more organized website. The right margin has served us for nearly six years to navigate through our ~stuffs~ but things have grown to such proportions that we've outsized that method of navigation. All of our devices are now divided up into categories which make more sense, and every category is accessible on the PRODUCTS PAGE (the link is right up top ... look up, just below the banner .. the menu item labeled "PRODUCTS"). The PRODUCTS PAGE is always available at the top margin no matter where you are within our website, as is this MAIN PAGE you are currently viewing. Here's the categories that are listed on the PRODUCTS PAGE:
- COMPRESSORS: This covers the CARMA and JOE series comps.
- OVERDRIVE - DISTORTION - FUZZ: Uh ... yup.
- MULTI-CIRCUIT GUITAR MODULES: These are combo-modules that may have comps, overdrives, distortions and so on all combined together.
- BASS GUITAR MODULES: Oh man, I am totally excited about this new series. Bass guitar specific devices.
- VINTAGE HAMMOND ORGAN MODULES: Attenuators, line-out adaptors, distortion circuits, and combinations of all of that.
- EXPANSION SYSTEMS: Tone Plug systems, our exclusive MODULA pedal expanders, and other expansion units.
- OPTIONS: Various items and subcircuits that may be added to many of our designs. Additional toggles, footswitches, FX-loops, and so on.
- UNDER DEVELOPMENT: Stuff I have on the stove.
- ARTICLES AND INFO: Tech articles, information, editorials, and so on.
I'm still working on getting all of those thumbnails done and published, but it is happening a little bit each day. I mean after all, I have to build orders which takes full priority over all other things, so I do website housekeeping after bench time and answering emails, usually late at night.
I'll keep this page up for about a year to redirect people to the new setup. There are a bazillion links all over the web that direct people here so I need to give it a lot of time to settle in.
In the meantime ....
To be announced.